This Policy may be amended or updated from time to time. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a notice of these changes on the Site and in this Policy. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes. If you would like to be notified by email if and when material changes are made to this Policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Policy is an integral part of the Site’s General Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
- Information Collection:
Personally Identifiable Information:
As a condition to your use of the Service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, company name, email address, telephone number, contact person and financial information such as your bank account details and your mailing address.
Non Personal Information:
When you access the Site or use the Service, we collect the following:
- Information regarding your use of the Service and all information collected by us in performing the Service for you;
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site;
- When you use a widget or any other tool that may be offered by us, whether on the Site or on a third party website, including a website owned or operated by you, we may record data related to that activity, the deployment of the widget or tool and any other account related data;
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “persistent cookies” to save your username and login credentials for future logins to the Site. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Service.
- Our Policy Toward Children: If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, please let your parent or guardian know about this Policy and get his or her permission before you give us any of your personal identifiable information. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
- How We Use Personal Information: Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide the Service, (ii) to administer your use of the Service and any accounts you may have with us, (iii) to personalize your experience, (iv) to provide to you service announcements, (v) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, (vi) on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners, (vii) to enforce our General Terms and Conditions, (viii) to resolve any disputes between users of the Site and us; and (ix) as described in Section 4 below. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
We use information that is not Personal Information for the above purposes and in addition, in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the technical administration of the Site, (ii) improve the Site and the Service, (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users, and (iv) verify that users of the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests.
In addition, we may post additional ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- Aggregate Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-Personal information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Combined Information. We may combine certain Personal Information with non Personal Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Site and the Service. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Information, the resulting combination will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service or the Site (including, without limitation, bill and credit card payment processing, maintenance, hosting and database management services and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Business Transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including among others your Personal Information and Log Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of our shares or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy.
- Changing or Deleting Your Information: Our users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information, if not required to be retained by law or for legitimate business reasons. If you completely delete all such information, your account shall be deactivated.In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
- Security: We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we do not promise that your Personal Information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use.If you receive an e-mail asking you to update your Personal Information, do not reply and please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International Processing or Transfer: Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
- Contacting Us: If you have any concerns or questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites:
We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
Third Party Sites:
This Policy applies only to the Service. We do not exercise control over websites that provide information, or over banners, other advertisements or links from within the Site or the Service. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the Personal Information that you submit. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other terms of the other websites.